Sunday 5 June 2011

Mr. Read, read and read

He's coming again? Really? That fast? Oh! No! It's already three months from his last visit.
Mr. Read, read and read is coming again. Oh! Don't get me wrong. I like him coming back again and again but he gave me palpitation. I think, I hate him but at the same time I like him. Can you really hate and like a person at the same time?? Argh!!! Whatever it is, I must focus .... an intensive focus.

Ha..ha..ha..Actually, I'm just talking about my lecturer and my thesis supervisor. He's coming to Malaysia from the U.K next week. I'm having palpitation now because ....... I haven't finish the things that he told me to do. I'll definitely get the scolding next week and most probably, I deserve it.

It's not easy to be a part-time adult student. Not easy at all but it's not impossible. Especially for those with schooling children. You must just plan every little thing that you do and every possible thing that can happen during the 2 - 4 years of the study. Plan the time that will spend with your family. Plan your time that you'll spend in the office and work. Plan the time that you need for your assignment and please plan your time to read, read and read because you'll need that in every steps of your study. REMEMBER !!! It's not easy but it is POSSIBLE.

So, Mr. Read, read and read. I'm really looking forward to see you. Doesn't matter how much palpitation you gave me, it's still worth to meet you because you're my Mr. Read, read and read.  

No comments:

Post a Comment