Friday 3 June 2011

Charisma

I visited a blog today which make me decide to have my own blog. So, I'm officially a COPY CAT. Am I? I thought of having a better blog, so I asked my sister to create a blog for me. So, here I am.
Someone told me that having a blog is about having a charisma. You need to have a CHARISMA to have a followers. If you have it, then you are a good leader. Oh yeah ..... tell me about that. I just finished with my leadership assignment which just manage to pass. Does that mean that I'm not a good leader? Does that mean I don't have the charisma to be a leader.
CHARISMA ... CHARISMA .... I need the charisma.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kak Anis, Just visited ur blog. ENjoy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Noriah. I'm sure will enjoy this blogging career.

    ReplyDelete