Wednesday 22 June 2011

Life is too short

Today, one of my cats died. Her name was Meimey and she was only eight months old. She was like a baby to me and as usual, I cried. I love cats but it's very hurting when they died. It really hurts.

Maybe for some people, it's ridiculous to cry for a cat but I don't really mind what people think about that because we a just different people. We are individual and we have our own opinion.

For a few moment, I sit and think about my dead cat. Thinking about the unconditional love that she gave to me for the last few months and now ..... there's no more. It also remind me on how short our life is. Today we are laughing and enjoying life and tomorrow ........

It also remind me on how much time we spend  with our love ones. Our family, our children, our friends and lot of other people around us. Sometimes, we don't even realise that we are surrounded with many people around us because they are always around us. Sometimes,  we forget to say thank you for the help given to us     ........ especially the tiny little help from the usual people that has always been very supporting.

Life is a journey but we don't know when it will end. Life is too short ...... sometimes, we don't realise that we have come to the end. The most important thing is, however you want to spend your life ..... spend it wisely.
Life is just too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment