Saturday 18 June 2011

Destiny

Do you believe in destiny? I do.

I believe, most people do believe in destiny. So, if we believe in destiny it means we believe that there are things which are meant for us or events meant to happen to us. Because it's our destiny, doesn't matter what you do or how you do it, the end results will just be like how it's determined for us. IT"S DESTINY.

If  I think like how my daughter does (she's 14), we don't have to work hard or sacrifice time, money, effort and lot of other things just to achieve the objective that we have tabulate for the rest of our life. Why work too hard when we believe something will still happen even when you're trying hard to avoid it. IT'S DESTINY but that is how my adolescent daughter think at the moment.

Most of us believe in destiny but do we know what's going to happen to us? Do we know what is predetermined for us? Should we just wait for it to happen or can we change our destiny? There are thousands of questions that we can think of but do we really know?

My personal view, only Allah knows. Only HE knows what is going to happen to us in future but I'm happy with that. I want good things to happen to me.  I'm dreaming of having a beautiful future but I don't know whether I'm going to achieve all that. Sometimes, I strongly feels that everything will be good but some other time, it just feels as if it's too much to achieve. I just have the idea of my future and I'm working hard for it and  never forget to pray for it to happen.

You know what? I don't mind at all of not knowing what is there for me. IT'S DESTINY. I don't mind at all. The not knowing moves me forward everyday. It gives me the motivation to work harder for something, to be positive all the time AND to be more optimistic. I love this quote by Richard Hovey - ' I do not know beneath what sky nor on what seas shall thy fate; I only know it shall be high, I only know it shall be great'. Just think positive of the future and work for it.

Don't just think of what is there for us but also think of how to get there.Think of the process of getting to what we want, where we want to be or achieving what we have set for. Life is not just about the outcome but more on the process of getting the outcome . Just like Ursula K. Le Guin - ' It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matter in the end.

Dear friends, let us create our beautiful journey towards our DESTINY. What ever it's there for us, always pray it's a good one and Insyaallah (with Allah wills), our life will be colourful and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment