Tuesday 9 August 2011

You'll never win all ...... you have to loose some.

Today, I've expressed my feelings to a friend about working in my current work place. I love my work, teaching, the students, the colleagues but my heart was never in the place. I'm actually happy and unhappy at the same time ......? Sounds funny...... but that is what I'm feeling all this while. Yeah! Life is sometimes funny and my friend said ' Nis .... in this life, you'll never win all, you have to loose some'.

Yes! That's life. It's just like the saying of 'Nobody is perfect'. Nobody is perfect and there's no 100% perfect life. There will always be some level or some percentage of deformities or imperfections. Hhmn....... thinking about imperfections .......... which is actually good for us. It's one of the reason of why we work hard for a better life .... right?

Yes! How can we win all without having to know the feeling of loosing. Life is about GIVE and TAKE. You can't just TAKE all the times. You'll also need to GIVE sometimes. We just need to have some tolerance to the people around us and the environment we are in.

So, now I'm just reflecting about my whole life. Reflecting on how much have I won and how much have  I lost. Hhmnn ..... can't really complain much because it seems that I've won more that what I've lost. I should just be grateful for what I have but I doesn't mean that I've to work less harder now. I'll still have to work hard for a better future.

It is true then, you'll never win everything but you need to reflect on how much you won and balance with how  much  you lost. Be grateful on what we won because that is our life achievement granted by ALLAH from our hard work  but never regret on what we lost because that is the reason why we don't stop to strive and work for a better day and a better future.

It is just how life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment