Wednesday 12 September 2012

What goes around .... comes around.

I truly believe that what ever you do in this life, it will comes back to us. If you do good, then good things will come to us but if you do otherwise, we will just just get accordingly too. Life is just a circle and it goes round and round. One day you will be on the top and some other day you might just end up at the bottom.

Yesterday, me and my colleague were just chit-chatting of what's happening in our organization. Some part-time or contract based staffs were not re-contracted after their contract finishes. The part-timer are no longer called for their services. We are just talking and trying to project about the things that's going to happen to us in the near future. Suddenly, one of my colleague came out with issues of immunity. It seems there are few people who seems to be immune or having such a high resistant toward all the commotions and she was mentioning about this particular person. This person doesn't seems to be worry even though she/he is not like by most people in the organization and  still happily putting harsh statements to other people. The thing is ........... this person is very,very well appreciated by the top management. Doesn't matter how many complains about this person, nothing will happen to her/him. So, we were wondering.

Yes, nothing happened .......YET! Sometimes, you can never tell what's going to happen to you. We must just be prepared. This person has been having this inappropriate attitude for as long as I knew the name. (about three years now). People keeps complaining about this person attitude but the miracle is ........... nothing bad happen to this person. Miracle isn't it?

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not praying for something bad to happen to this person but I'm just amazed with how ALLAH plans life for us. Subhanallah.

A PERSON with 100% immunity .......................... do they really exist? Me.....? I believe that as long as we are human, we will never be 100% immune to what we call life. In life, there's always up and down. There will always be a bumpy area even in the smooth highway. It's just how life is.

Some people are happy with hurting other people feelings. They claimed themselves as being out spoken but dont really understand the meaning of being out spoken. Being out spoken doesn't mean you can just say what ever you want without thinking of what other people might feel. Dressing up beautifully, covering all the aurat and claimed yourself as a Muslim but yet you raised you voice in every conversation and make all the inappropriate statements to anybody you like ......... what type of person are you?

I'm not commenting on any person in particular. What ever I'm writing is just from my reflections to remind me to always do good and feels good for others. I can also be very BOLD sometimes, but most of the time I'll try my best to use an appropriate words to say even when I'm angry. You'll never know how long you will be in this life or where will you be tomorrow or day after.  We can only pray for something good will be granted to us for all the good effort we put but only ALLAH knows what HE planned for us. It's only HE can decide the good and the bad for us but for every good deeds, Insyaallah good things will happen and vice versa. Whatever it is .......I still believe ....What goes around, will comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment