Tuesday 27 September 2011

Nothing to blame

The last few months I don't feel motivated at all. Sometimes, I don't even feel like doing anything at all and few times I feel like giving up whatever I'm doing. It is just not like me at all. I was not like this. I'm suppose to be a women full with desire. Full with all the positive aura, always looking forward and happy with what I'm doing. So, ...... what happened?

Then, the normal thing to do first is to reflect on what had happened. So, I keep reflecting, reflecting and reflecting but just couldn't find the source of the problem. I'm in a very serious problem now because this feeling has been dragging me down and down. Sometimes, I feel as if I'm so low. No desire to get myself to do something new or something extra. It's really bad.

I know ....... it's very important for us to know the source of the problem in order to solve it but what happen if you can't find the source. Is that mean you'll be forever in the problem .... without solutions? At least, I thought that was it until yesterday. Yesterday,..... yes. Yesterday, I read an article in the newspaper about how cooperation bind us but it was not the cooperation topic that catch my eyes but how the author write about how we always we refuse to cooperate and blame on others when thing goes wrong. Does that sound familiar?

Yes ..... of course. We always blame the uncooperative people in out team for not achieving the goals but why bother (as what the author says). Yes, why should we bother too much on the uncooperative people. If they are not so cooperative, so, we should increase our cooperation.

So, applying what the author said to my problem now. Doesn't matter whether I found the source of my problem or not, I have to turn my feelings 360 degree now. Don't blame on anybody or anything. I'm not happy with myself now ....... I'll find something that will make me happy. I don't agree with some people in the work place ........ I'll work more with the people I like or I agreed with. Just focus more on how to be positive and feels good about myself rather to find the thing that making me miserable ...... maybe ..... at the moment.

The thing is ....... focus on the improvement. There's nobody or nothing to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment