Thursday 6 March 2014

Smart or Right Decision

Dear friends,

     
     Making decision is not always easy. Sometimes, when you have all the facts and you'll come into a conclusion and you decide. Sometimes, you don't have any fact but still, you have to conclude and decide. The thing is, whatever decision you make, you'll try to make the smartest, the best and the most right decision. But in real life, a 100%  perfect decision is just impossible. Whatever decision you make, you'll always take some percentage of risk.

   Why am I grumbling about making decision? It's just to answer some queries about why I quit my job. A decision that seems unwisely taken. (at least to people who doesn't know me)

     Deciding to leave my job was not an easy decision but thanks to my boss (ex-boss now), she has make it easier for me. The thought of leaving ..... was there for quite sometimes. Why? Because the job is killing me bits by bits (metaphorically .....) So, why did I accept the job in the first place? Hhmnn .....let me think. Oh, yes! Initially, I was offered with a post that I love to do .....teaching the nursing students. I love to teach and I love nursing. Gradually, I was 'upgraded' to the position that you are not so fond off, then to a position that I don't like (...but still doing it) and later to something that I don't feel right to do.( .....that is from my point of view......and makes me feel guilty)

    When you do something you love, everything seems very clear and bright but when you do something that you don't like, all the things seems to be shadowed by a dark cloud. The worst thing is, when you do something that is against your values and ethics belief, you feel like you are chased by your own guilt all the time. I just can't live with that kind of feelings, so I make up my mind, take any possible risk .........quit my job.

So, that is how I came to my conclusion and why I make the decision. Maybe, it is not my smartest decision ever but somehow it feels the most right decision I ever make for years. Sometimes, you just can't include both smart and right into your decision and you just have to choose one.

I've make my decision, please pray for my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment